Wednesday 9 January 2013

Pilot.


Image
Am happy i was able to do this. i have always been toying with the idea of starting up my own blog. always like it when i come through with the promises i make to myself. new year, new beginnings is too much of  a cliche but what the hell.
this is a note to me. i hope i will be an interesting and above all, relevant blogger!

Why cosmopolitanization? (it's a revolution up in here!! :-) ) i love cosmopolitan magazines, because they keep it trendy, upscale and interesting. Was hoping to project that.
to future posts!!!

Am grateful you stopped by.

7 comments:

  1. luv it. also luv the fact that am also lookin to buy a new laptop and u gave me a few ideas. My last laptop HP G60 just blacked out like it was on vodka and tequila. I have written off all HP products hencforth :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. am sorry about the crash :-( i will continue to post reviews of good, strong machines so keep on checking. as to why your laptop blacked out like it was on vodka and tequila.....hmmm

      Delete
  2. LOVING THIS DOLL... ALL THE BEST
    Mwaaah. God bless.. Cece

    ReplyDelete

Am grateful you stopped by.